Are you receiving errors while signing to your Microsoft 365 Account? Found your account has been locked? Don’t know troubleshooting steps for office 365 account locked? MS Office 365 is designed purposely to help people and businesses to the next level. It comes with various featured applications such as MS Word, excel, PowerPoint and a lot more. However, there are times when users find themselves in a trap of locked account issues. In this post, we’ll talk about some amazing troubleshooting tips for unblocking MS office 365 Account.
Reasons Behind Blocked Office 365 account
- Some unusual activities performed from your Account.
- Account automatically gets blocked if you’re sending too many emails or messages.
How To Unblock Microsoft office 365 Account
Here are a few steps which you can give hands on to come out of Office 365 Account Locked Out issues.
Tips 1: Wait for a While and See if Issue Resolves
Sometimes, the problems occur due to some temporary issue. To fix the problem, you need to wait for about 30-40 minutes and then try logging to your Account. Ensure to enter the correct username and password.
Tips 2: Ask Admin users to Unblock Your Account
- If you are using Office 365 within organizations, you can ask admin users to Unlock a Blocked MS Office 365 Account.
- Click on Users>Active users which is on the left.
- Now, go under the list of users and choose the blocked user.
- To open a sign-in status page, just click on the Edit.
- Choose the sign-in allowed option then.
- Finally, click on the save button.
Tips 3: Fill out All the Required Details in MS Account Services Reset Form
The first thing you need to do is open the MS Account Services form in a browser. Fill out all the required details asked in that form. Enter the captcha. And at last, press the submit button. It will send the form to Microsoft.
Tips 4: Try Running an Antivirus Virus Scan
When you find Office 365 Account Temporarily Locked, it’s a good idea to run an antivirus virus scan.
- First of all hit on the “type here to search button”.
- Navigate to the text box and then enter windows security. You can click on windows security to open that utility.
- Now, hit on the shield button which is on the left side of the window.
- Finally, press the “quick scan” button.
Note: Try resolving the issue by following methods in the sequence in which they are mentioned. After each tip, make sure to check if the issue is resolved. In case the problem isn’t resolved, proceed to the next method.
Office 365 account locked issues can happen due to many reasons. One being the email account considered as spam. Above all, we’ve tried to share all the essential tips which can help you get back to your MS office 365 Account. Tips mentioned are effective and easy to follow.