Do you want to block all the unnecessary emails from your AOL Account? Looking for ways to keep things organized? In this post we will discuss easy ways to keep inbox usable and prevent important messages from disappearing under trash. Learn how to block unwanted emails on AOL and manage your inbox effectively.
Easy & Step-By-Step Guide to Block Emails
To block emails on AOL you don’t need a high level skill or knowledge. Just follow the steps provided below.
- First of all open your web browser and visit https://mail.aol.com/.
- Enter your credentials, email address and password.
- Select any message from the sender you want to block.
- Now, click on remove the sender and mark it as spam button.
This way, all the messages will move to the spam folder and the sender will disappear from your contact list too.
Or you can create email filters. Here is how.
- Move to options and then go to mail settings and block senders.
- Now, enter the username or email address you want to block.
- Finally, click on the Save Settings buttons.
Steps to Block Emails on AOL in a Mobile App
Use these steps to block spam email on Android as well as iOS devices
- First, launch the app.
- Click on email from the sender you want to block.
- Now, click on the hamburger button. It is at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Choose the mark as a spam option then.
You can repeat the same process for other senders.
Note: It is highly recommended to mark the messages as spam as soon as possible. It will reduce the chance of missing important and urgent emails.
How to Block Emails from All Senders (Except for Contacts)
- Open your browser first.
- Login with your login credentials.
- Go to options, mail settings and block senders then.
- Now, you need to check the only accept messages from people in your contacts option.
- Finally, click on save settings.
Now, Learn Steps to Block Images in Emails on AOL
This will save precious storage space and protect you from email threats too.
- First of all open your browser and visit https://mail.aol.com/.
- Enter your email address and password then.
- Move to options and then mail settings and then General.
- Now, choose to hide images in messages from unknown senders’ option in the reading section.
- At last, click on save settings.
Steps to Block Emails on AOL Using Third-Party Apps
Don’t know how to block unwanted emails on AOL? You can use third-party inbox cleaner app such as Clean Email to block emails on AOL. Here is how you can do it..
- You need to go to the inbox or “All mail smart view” in the clean mail app.
- Find the search mail field. Here type the domain you want to block.
- Now, follow this important step. Hit on the select all button.
- Finally, click on block action.
Additionally, this app helps you unsubscribe from marketing newsletters, organize your inbox and move less important messages out of your inbox.
You can protect your AOL from suspicious mail too. Here are instructions.
- Clean your AOL inbox first.
- Block all spam emails and make sure not to reply to any suspicious email.
- Ensure to create strong passwords for all your accounts.
- Use any anti-malware software to scan all downloaded attachments.
In a Nutshell
We hope after reading the aforementioned steps you become successful to block emails on AOL. However, if you have any doubts or queries, leave them in the comment section below.