Have you deleted your contacts or suddenly found some contacts missing? Don’t know what happened to your AOL contacts? Most often, AOL Contacts Missing issues happen when you have deleted those contacts purposely or there is an issue with the AOL contact details. But don’t panic. We have brought this useful guide to help you out. Follow the instructions provided in it and see how quickly your problem resolves.
Instructions to Recover Missing AOL Mail Contacts
AOL has a restore option feature through which contacts can be recovered efficiently. Here is how.
- First of all visit aol.com.
- Sign in to your Account.
- This way, you will get redirected to the mail account page.
- Navigate to the left panel and go to contacts.
- Now, choose “More” and then “Restore”.
- Then, you need to select the date to restore the contacts.
- Now, click “restore”.
How to Restore AOL Contacts on Third-Party Applications?
Do you want to restore AOL contacts on third-party applications? A backup file can be created to get your contact back.
- Always keep a backup of your file. This way you can restore it at any time.
- If you don’t backup regularly, go and get it from the webmail. When you get the keywords in the webmail, restore it.
Follow These Easy Steps to Restore the AOL Contacts
- Log-in to your AOL account first.
- Now, go to the left panel and click on available contacts.
- Then, Click on more and after then Restore.
- Finally, all you require is to select the date to restore your contacts.
If you are looking for a solution for AOL mail contacts missing, make sure to keep a backup of your contacts.
You can create a backup using Gmail. Below will discuss how?
Since Gmail is the renowned and most popular webmail platform; you can use it to create a backup.
- Go and login to your AOL email Account.
- Navigate to the left pane and hit on “Select All”.
- Click on “Export” then.
- In the option File type, choose CSV file format.
- Finally, hit on “Export”.
In order to import AOL contacts on Gmail, go through these steps.
- Launch Gmail first.
- Sign in to it and click on the six dots. You can find it in the top-left corner. Select Contacts there.
- Now, click on “More” and after that Import.
- Select the CSV file and move to your old Google Accounts. Click on “More” there.
- Click Import then.
- Now, select the location and hit on Import.
In case none of the methods work, you can give hands on some simple things to restore missing AOL mail contacts.
Also Try These Simple Steps to Restore Missing AOL Contacts
- A poor network connection is the root of many problems. So, it should be your first job to check the performance of your Internet connection. In case the webpage doesn’t load, you can call the respective internet service provider to fix the issue at earliest.
- Try re-installing your AOL software. First of all delete AOL software, clear the cache, history and related system files. After that, start installing the AOL software from the beginning.